17 December 2007

A long emo and meaningful post. Kudos to Peg.

Many events had indeed happened within this gang. Regardless of whether it's unhappiness, happiness, anger, disappointment, etc.

But, how do we feel the real happiness when there's no downs at all? Okay abit out of link i know. I just wanna stress on that, no matter how disappointed or angry you feel towards some certain people in this gang, it should end with a 'forgive and forget' mindset since we had all grown up. And of course, true friendship doesn't come so easily.

However, sometimes when you're reprimanding someone about his/her mistake, do think of your own too. Because when no one reprimands you about your mistake, it doesn't mean that you've never made one before. Not pin-pointing at whoever now, it's just my point of view and frankly, i'm still at the learning stage for this too.

One thing i have to say is, i really feel very comfortable and zi zai with the gang everytime and anywhere! I can stop acting like a shu nv when i'm with you guys. I can talk as dirty as i can too. Hahaha. And I feel really glad to be part of this gang. =) And as i can vividly remember, i was one of the last few to join this gang. I never regret bugging rong to ask me along for every outing back then. (",)

Regarding this chalet, personally i had my share of fun and i really enjoyed all the silly yet fun games in the big hall room. Hoping for more to come. =)

Love you guys!

Love,
Shiyin

No comments: