29 December 2007

Battle Plans - Updated

Hello guys, sorry for confusing you guys. Heehee. The listing remains the same, just that I will be late. Guys, a disclaimer, I will be late! Here goes my own battle plan for tomorrow.

It totally slipped my mind that the boyfriend in on 24 hour shift tonight and will end shift at 9am.

So the plan now is I will leave my house at 9am with my jazzy baby, take a 15 min drive down to TAB to pick him up, and say hello to Delon if he is there. 15min just nice for him to pack up and walk out to TAB main gate.

Then it will take another 5 mins to drive back to his place, I will drop him to get his stuff, then go pick Yirong. Yirong please be on standby mode by 915 and once I activate you with a ring on your handphone you will make your way downstairs and meet me and my jazzy baby by the road.

After that we will go back and pick up the boyfriend, change drivers so I can sleep and chill, hopefully all this is done by 930.

Then head down for Siewyu. We will call you to let you know when you need to come down. Will pick you from where I dropped you the other time. Hopefully Siewyu will be comfortably in my car by 10am.

He says he think that we can reach the jetty by 10.30am. Roads will be clear. He knows the way well.

So in order not to hold up everyone else, the people in Mak's van can go have their breakfast, assuming you guys reach at 10 punctually. And the people in my car will eat at home. And to make a concession, I allow little bites in my car. Means things like bread, sandwiches, biscuit. Don't da bao beehoon or nasi lemak in lah k? And PLEASE try not to drop your bread crumps or anything or spill your milk or orange juice. Spotting a roach in my car might mean losing my life in an attempt to end the roach's life. You certainly wouldn't want that to happen, do you? *innocent act cute blink*

So, if everything goes according to plan, and you guys can wallop your breakfast by 1030, we will be heading towards the queue at the jetty and woohoo Pulau Ubin here the gang comessss!

We have 11 people. There's one more space in my car and one more space in the boat. So if Delon, Shiyin, Mui, Den decides to come, give me a ring by tonight. Or if Andrew or Derik decides to join the gang in some fun, the respective girlfriends let me know and due to time constraint, as long as I don't have to make another trip to elsewhere to pick him, I am totally cool.

Alrighty guys, the rest of you who are not mentioned ie Chay, Cherry, Weilun, Jianwei, Huijie, please be at Blk 115 at 9am SHARP! If anyone is disgustingly late (meaning happen to wake up only at 9am), I can go pick that person up in order not to hold up the rest. But there's only one space, so first come first serve. Second person can take the boot if he wish. If you miss the second round of transport too then I am afriad you have to meet us there. 20bucks might be enough for a cab ride. I say might. Someone can do the test and let me know. :)

I will give the people in my car a morning call slightly before 9 to ensure that they are up. I will be up by 815 or 830. So anyone else who needs a morning call, you can sms me to activate this one time service.

Thats about it. Remember to pack your repellent, water, money. Handphones and cameras in ziplock bag. Bring your cap or shades if you wish. I suggest bringing a small umbrella ella ella eh eh or poncho in your bag, just in case. Bring a set of clean clothes for change too. Go for backpack or pouches, avoid sling bag.

What else?

Not the first time we are going Ubin anyway. This is getting too naggy. Heee. I will be bringing camera lah, you guys can don't bring. My photos will be on facebook within 24hours most of the time. Speaking of which, siewyu where's our chalet photoss?????????

See you guys tomorrow row row row row.

Peggen

No comments: