11 December 2007

Theme!

Mak Jay has a weird idea here, but needs everyone to participate in order to make it a success. Really everyone. Every, single, one.

Lets give this chalet something special to remember by. And to do this, I suggest we all wear something Kranji on one of the days. Probably BBQ night. I had this inspiration when I was packing my wardrobe and come across this piece of KSS garment that hadn't been worn for years. In fact, that's my last piece of garment from KSS. I have got nothing left to wear to remember Kranji anymore. So I wonder if you people have thrown away those House T-shirts, CCA T-shirts, or whatever piece of garment that tells the world you are from Kranji?

If you are on for the idea, let just see you put your support on the chatbox here, so I can judge whether I wanna bring mine there. Can just imagine us wearing shirts that we used to wear 8 years ago! That gong dai Jian Wei now and then.. The Den in his grey nighthawk with that ti-ko face.. Yirong in her red, and abit "lum nua" Rhino.. Of course, the champions Jaguar have to be me and Miss Peggen! Speaking of which, I clearly remember a few of us guys admiring the sexy netball and basketball (girl's, of course) jersey.. Not to mention the extemely comical NP t-shirt that looks like Starhub promoters.. Haha! In fact, I think I can remember all our houses!!!

Kestrel - Mui Hwee and Jianwei...
Rhino - Chay, Delon, Hui Jie, Yirong, Desmond!
Albatross - No one!
Nighthawk - Weilun, Den, Siewyu
Jaguar - Mak J, Peggen
Ibex - Elaine Dang!

Agreeable, give a shout out. Not agreeable, explain on the chatbox too.. So we know if we should "push" this idea. And these days really always rain in the afternoon till night. We should be prepared.

Mak Jay

No comments: