25 December 2007

Merry Xmas!

Merry Christmas to all!

Whoa, planning for Chinese New Year at this time is really fore-fore-foresight. Haha! But at least now we all know what date to keep free. Something, is always better than nothing. I will do my best to keep that evening free. Great, yet another gathering!

As for the Ubin cycling, we first need a date. I can't work out anything without a date. Weekends shouldn't be a problem for the van, provided the old horse don't break down. The rear can legally hold 7 backsides, so should be more than enough for us since Peg is gonna drive too. Hit me last minute with a date for the outing and chances are I probably have to abort, because my girl is clearing her leave these days, meaning I have to plan program till next year. Chay, or whoever is planning this one, try to give me 1 or 2 days in advance notice via SMS, just in case I don't come here.

The year 2007 is left with just a handful of days. Make this year meaningful if you haven't already done so. Settle whatever outstanding things, set resolutions and enjoy the remaining of 2007. It ain't coming back again, you know.

M.Jay

No comments: