05 December 2007

Food wise you all decide. Yin has taken over the duty from me. Thanks dar!

As for Friday night party, I don't know how Zouk on Fridays are like. But I think DXO got free entry and free flow drinks for ladies on Fridays. Guys wise not very ex I think, with 2 drinks. I went once, the crowd abit yucks but music not too bad. If we big group then I guess the crowd doesn't really matter. Or we keep our eyes and ears open for parties with free entries lor. And I think we should have pre party drinks in the chalet before going club. Then can save on drinks there? Or we can keep the drinks for sat night BBQ and drinking games lahh. Better actually.

Ok, I am abit incoherent. Haha.

I will be away from tmr to wed. So if there's anything, call or sms me.

This time round, if I see anyone going to be gone soon, I will make myself gone first!! Haha. Strategy. I think I have earned enough credits for you all to take care of me. MUahahhaa.

In the meantime, everyone keep your ears and eyes open for any parties on 15th Dec!

PS: Why is our blogger in Japppppp????????

Peg

No comments: