31 December 2007

Ubin AAR

Hello da jia, is anyone's pi gu hurting as much as mine? I dunno how to describe which part of the pigu is damn painful, but there's this part of my pigu without much flesh, and everytime I go cycling for hours, that part will feel like kena punched by someone. Abit of bruised feeling. My poor pigu. And I can't walk down the stairs properly leh. Like some ah ma lor. Next time before we go, inform me 1 month in advance so I can go train up k??

Anyway rong dont worry, I went through all the 180plus photos of yesterday. Not that bad lah. Still can marry. Some quite natural one, can show your natural beauty. Hahaha. zi ran mei shi zui mei!

I thought yesterday was fun. Super tiring, hate the sweaty mixed with repellent niam niam feeling and quite dirty but still fun. But not once a week lah rong. We will die leh. I can just imagine how bruised my ass will be. Once every 3-6 months sounds more like it.

The weather was super cooperative too! Only started to drizzle a little on the way home. You know those gross water marks drizzles leave on your car, esp a black car. With 3 little birds who marched past and decided to do some big business on my car as well.

Eh Mak, I have a plan. Since you were worrying about mud in your van as well. Next time we should organise post-trip-activities like car washing. Take it as an act of gratitude for the transport and some form of bonding. Idea? Haha.

Haiya I am bored lah. SIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. 40 mins to knock off. Woohooo.

Have a great start to 2008 guys!

No comments: