30 July 2005

Crazy things that XXXXX did

HELLO!!!!

I received a phone call from my classmates to see the preview of 七剑 at westmall. Was wondering whether to go or not cause the movie starts at 2335 and will definitely end around 2. I only have 10 dollars left till the end of the month, enough just to pay for the movie and will not be able to take a cab home after that. So how poor XXXXX going to solve the problem??




I took out my rusty skate scooter and put it inside my badminton bag. :)

Fits just nice.





The show was good, but it could be better. Story above average, action scene good but not as clear as Crounching Tiger Hidden Dragon. 7.5/10

So after the show, my friend ask me "eh want to share cab?"

"No, i got my own mode of transport" Happily pointing to my badminton bag.

I assemble the scooter and scoot away from westmall taking the 985 bus route.




Crazy ar, skate scooting at 2 am in the morning. Everytime a car drive or a bike zoom past me, they will turn their head and look at me. Ultimately AA (attract attention)

Cant blame them also, how often do you see a half grown up man riding a skate scooter in the middle of the night.

Took 30 mins before i finally reach home.

Lucky i survive the trip and still have the energy to blog.



Can anyone guess who is xxxxx?

Know this is entry abit lame but 谁来关我!






No comments: