30 July 2005

Yawn

Hello guys.. Mak's back!

Well, but unfortunately, not from overseas but from a super crazy place call OCS.. First of all, I apologise for not having an entry for so long.. Thats because these few weeks had been quite crazy and hectic in OCS.. I couldn't find the time and energy to blog or post in camp. Then when I get home, I will be too sleepy to do anything at all. Take today for example, I reached home at about 1300hrs, took a bath, sat at the sofa and help my dog "Zua Yang" until be both fell asleep, hugging each other.. When I woke up, she was already up, but she never moved away at all! She just sat there and look at me sleep, don't know for how long ar.. Whoa.. I just felt damn touched ar.. Dogs are simply Man's bestest greatest friend in this world.

Hm.. I don't know if you guys will be interested to hear about my training programme in OCS, so I decided to just write some of the highlights.. Coz if I don't, I have nothing to say liao.. Just imagine, Monday to Friday all I see is my uniform, lecture screens, the tarmac road (when doing push-ups) and the forest (during fieldcamps and Route March)... What kind of intersting stories can I share? The guys are all doing the same thing as me, and the girls would be bored to death..

Today we did a 12km route march.. extremely fast paced, resulting in everyone feeling super tired.. We completed in 2hrs 30mins, meaning to say we were walking at a speed of around 5km/h, with our Full Battle Order (for those who don't know, that means the big green bag, the green webbing, helmet and your rifle).. Woo.. super got sense of acheivement.. Then after the march, everybody's muscle ached like mad..

Then here in OCS, we also learned a few Circuit Trainings that will guarantee loss of weight and muscle build-up.. Next time maybe I can teach you all ar.. See how you all die.. hahaha! then there was the 5km and 7km endurance run also.. Endurance run means that the 7km is not on flat ground or stadium, but on a, what we call, "Roller-coaster" Road.. For the guys not in Army yet, go train up in this, coz its really not easy.. Not even when I dare say running is my forte..

I also realised that in the Air Force, as an officer, you don't just use muscles like the Infantry people.. We are under alot of mental stress and pressure also.. We have to fight to stay awake in lectures, then study to pass exams and do projects, write reports etc... My Exam 1 just over and thankfully I got above 70% and passed. The failures get confined, meaning that should still be in camp now.. Its not easy huh, when your body is aching, your eyelids are falling, and you still have to read up..

Alright, enough about the SAF.. Hm.. I went to watch "The Island" liao.. It was pretty okay lah.. Some typical plot about clones and how they broke free from the laboratories. I would give it about 6/10. Hm, as an officer and an Air Force personnel, I will be going to watch "Mindhunters" and "Stealth" tomorrow.. Any body seen them before? Wanna give me some feedback before I suay suay throw $9 in? haha..

Oh and by the way, you remember the 14 year old girl I told you all about? The one from Kranji? Hm.. Once again, its a case of it over before it even started. Once again, its a case of the girl doing some stupid stunts to reject me again.. hahaha.. but this time its werider lah.. its not reject (coz i didn't ask her), so I think its just like air turbulence in planes... But F it, Im going airborne man, no way you ask me to stay and tahan this kind of shit.. Suddenly suddenly say not compatible, ask me to give me up and stop bugging her, half an hour later ask me if I still like her and will I chase her again.. Hey, somebody go do an analysis for me and give me an explaination.. hahaha.. told you its a piece of complicating weird shit..

Now, Im a bit worried.. I seem to have no interest in relationships anymore.. haha.. Am I turning gay? Oh.. damn it. Haha.. coz there is this Thai Army Captain in OCS now, serving his overseas attachment in Singapore.. He told us how alot of the guys in the Thai Army lost their girlfriends in the Army, and how they all turn gay (to their army buddies) and start making strange moaning noises in the middle of the night in the bunks.. EEEeeeww.. totally gruesome and disgusting!

Hey people, try to meet up sometime k? haha.. but let me first state, don't ask me go window shopping or do some bo-liao shit in town.. I rather walk in the forest of Mandai than among the tonnes of people at Orchard.. Organise some lunch buffet or movie or drinking session maybe.. Hm, I think I wun go for night programmes also.. My body has been programmed to wake up early liao, and if I sleep at 4am after clubbing, shit, I will just wake up and stare at the ceiling at 5am.. So please don't torture me that way.. I suggest that Sushi buffet at Toa Payoh (Peg remember or not?) That time Megaa went, so I din really eat till very shuang.. I wan my revenge on the Sushis.. hahaha...

Regards to all,
Mak

PS: Chay, Jun Yuan sends his regards, and boy, he told me about some of the shit you did in CI Course.. haha..

No comments: