07 July 2005

RE: Saturday 9 July 2005

Heyo peepz, there are some changes to Saturday's activity. Ubin trip is cancelled partly cos our organizer is sick and getting worse. (Told you don't drink milo still drink dinosaur lah. With prata somemore!) So now, there are 2 options.

Option 1:
Chilling at Bojangles. Guess I don't have go into the details. Just the same as last time. Drink, chat, eat if you want. Probably for those who can make it, we can go for a movie before that. I'm keen to watch "War of the World" and "A lot like Love". Any takers?

Option 2:
Midnight K at party world or K box. For this, I need ShiYin's help. Cos she is more familiar with KTV. We can drink and sing til 3 am. And if you all don't want to cab home, we can loiter and hang out while we wait for the first train. Yin, can you provide us with the details? Which one better?

People, I really need you fullest cooperation by responding. Even if you can't make it, say so k? As of now, I know that Mui and Yu can't make it. Rong may join us after service. So the rest please respond ok? Please tell me which option you all prefer.

As for me, I prefer Option 2 cos those people who don't really wanna drink can join also. And I think we always have a lot of fun K-ing. It will be "healthier" than pubbing also. Hah! So my vote goes to option 2!

Another thing: Happy birthday ALEX! Haha. I still find it very funny. Hahaha!

Ok, please respond soon k?

pEg

No comments: