31 July 2005

Holy crap..

Awww.. Darn it..

I miss Megaa too.. hahaha.. haiiiizzz.. but hope he understands that its not in my control now.. Now what I can do is to pray for a long weekend during the National Day break, then I will definitely go visit him. Gosh.. I wonder how is he now? Hows his Chinese coming along? You got time should go help him out abit hor.. At least help him with spelling.. And the last I saw how he ate his food, he should be heavier by 20kg now, is he? hahaha.. oh yar, and i called you today, wanna ask u go watch movie with us, but too bad, you din pick up your hp.. suck thumb... hahaha...

i feel very cheerful today.. dun know why.. should be weird coz, book in day usually suppose to be very sad and depressing one.. coz, my dog will ususlly give me that look witht the longing eyes.. then it will just sit flat at the doorway, ears droopy down, purposely dun wanna look at me... make me feel damn guilty and dun wanna book in one.. haiiizz.. maybe later i will feel that way when i leave home lar, but now, im just super excited about "Stealth".. hahaha.. hope its gonna be a good movie! Woo hoo...

Mak

No comments: