31 July 2005

Hey peepz, glad to see new entries. :)

Yin! You are back! I miss you. Wanted to ask you if you wanna go mambo on wed. Haha. I was there and it was super fun. But I just ended sports camp that day so it was super tiring as well. Hee.. Any prez for us? keke.

Oh btw, I met JingYing at Zouk that day. FOr those who know her, she's going FASS, just in case you all wanna know. Probably chay would want to know la, she still look the same. Not much changes.

My guess for XXXXX is chay. haha.

Mak, Megaa misses you. His mum told me that whenever he see someone in No.4, he will walk up to that person and look at him and see if its you. Its crazy man. Try to find some time to go see him la.

Rong, thanks for helping me find tutor and really thanks for listening to me that night. I really really dying to tell someone la. And hee.. about yesterday. It was ok. Update u more. As for the rest who are wondering what the shit am I talking about, hah! Will tell you all when I have the chance and provided I want to lah. Haha.

Yu, where have you been missing to? Are u ok?

I went to re-read some of our very early early posts here and I saw all the testi.s some of u wrote. And I suddenly had the idea to write someone I don't like or can't stand about each of you instead of something nice like what has been written? How about that?? Haha. But I feel that I will touch on sensitive issues on sensitive people. If you all are onz about it and wanna know what Peggen don't like about you all, I will go ahead with it lah. Hee. But that would mean that I will have to start thinking le. NOt everyone I can say something off hand. But I'm just afraid that you all will bear it in your heart and it becomes something which will distant us. Give me you suggestions. Hee..

Gtg. Cya soon.

No comments: