06 July 2005

RE: Saturday

Hey peepz, so is the Ubin trip on? Please confirm your attendance ASAP k? Since Chay is sick, let me take over bah. See Chay, I so sweet. Hah! If attendance not good then I think we need to plan alternatives le. And if Chay is not well, I guess we also need to plan alternatives.

As of now,
Jian is on (he confirm last week)
Chay is on if he is well
Peg is on too! =)
Rong said she will try to go for alternative service, confirm le mah?
Yin on mah?
Yu ok as long as don't stay overnight right?
Mui leh?
Lun leh? The last time I heard from you was "should be OK". can confirm?
I think Jian called Den also. U going?
And Mak.

K, Mak called me last evening. He said that he will on duty on Friday night so supposed to book out on Friday but now can only come out on Saturday. So he is not really keen is going Ubin cos he want to spend some time at home making his parents and dog sit down and let him stare at them. And he will only reach home in the late morning but we are meeting at 11. Actually he called to ask me to organize a drinking session. He needs alcohol badly after 3 weeks in prison. That hopeless addict! So, what I suggest is that, if the Ubin trip is still on, we will meet him after we come back from Ubin. Wouldn't be going Bojangles cos we will all be sloppily dressed. Unless you all don't mind bringing something to change. And Bojangles don't really need you to dress like you going for clubbing. Just something instead of shorts can le. We girls can probably bring a skirt which wouldn't be too heavy. And for the guys, I guess the only thing is jeans. Or if you think its very mah fan, then we can opt for somewhere which has no dress code. Just shorts and slippers. Like coffee shop? Haha. Find a 24 hr coffee shop, we can sit, chit chat, eat etc. Or just buy from a 7-11 but will have nowhere to go. Can you all please give me your valued feedback. Cos today is already Wednesday le. Chop chop k?

Ok, another thing is that, some of you may have received a weird message from Mak a few days ago. Can't remember when was that. He wanted me to help him explain that he was very depressed by some posting thingy. Exact details, let him tell you all himself lah. Cos I also can't really hear him yesterday cos there were kids running about and I had to stop him halfway cos my mum was trying to match-make me. -_-" Hah! Ok, so just to let you all know that Mak Jia Yuan is still well and fine, alive and kicking. And he is depressed no more cos everything is fine le. That I will let him tell you all also. If not he will have the excuse not to blog. Muahaha! (And also cos I cant hear clearly lah. Just roughly get the picture only. So my story may be abit twisted.)

OK, lets settle the Sat thingy fast ok? Thanks.

pEg

No comments: