03 July 2005

pEg's back!

Hey peepz, I here again! Haha. My hell week is finally finally over! Yeah! Like I might have told some of you, my new ambition is to be a housewife. Haha.

OK, nothing much about me. Just busy busy busy. Wake up at 6, go to Kranji. Teach some nice people and some not-so-nice people. Cannot say all not nice lah. At least XuanChong very nice, hor? Haha. Then after school at 2 plus rush down to hostel. Work. So many things to do. And I was PMS-ing, my grandpa mood not good cos he very busy. So we had quite a few unhappy incidents here and there. But we forget about it after that one lah. Then in the evening at 255 hostel mingle with the students or teach tuition, then suddenly all come back from holiday tell me they want tuition. Damn it man, now is the worse time to look for tutors cos those starting school ones wouldn't want to take anymore. Then reach home have to prepare lessons for the next day. Then go to sleep. I whole week never watch TV. And almost forget how my sofa feels like le. Damn shag! That was my hell week.

Ms Sim just msg me to ask me if I'm free next week. Another teacher injured. What's wrong with them man? Haha. But I rejected her offer lah. Hah. I really can't take it anymore. Plus tmr my dad not around, I have to be in the office. And tuesday my uncle's wedding. So haiz, although I really like going back to Kranji to teach, but I had to say 'No' to her. If not, I'll be having another Hell week. Geesh.

Chay! Thanks for carrying my shopping barangs home for me. Thanks thanks. Hee.

Rong, sorry for being so excited about school starting. It took me quite a while to realise that I shouldn't have said all those. Dui bu qi. I am keeping a look out for you. If you want right, you can come and take over my job. I'm serious. Think about it. I really want to quit.

Yeah, and talking about that, I really want to quit. But I don't know how to. Its different when its a family business. You can't just "shuo zou jiu zou". Haiz...

Next thing: Pulau Ubin trip next saturday (9th July)

Its on ok? Please make yourself available. Details will be provided by chay. Just keep yourself free the whole saturday. Try not to come late or go off early. K?

Last but not least, Happy belated birthday, Delon. You gave me the permission to forget your birthday. Sorry, I really did. Hee. Until they mentioned yesterday. Hope you enjoy yourself though! Haha.

Alright, hope to hear from you all soon.

pEg

No comments: