13 July 2005

FM93.3!

Welcome to 933 xian ge ji yi! Jin tian yao he ni men fen xiang..... HEY!!!!! When has our blog become 933 channel? Wahaha! But it's quite a good idea... maybe we can do this more often! For those who always listen to 933 de, pls contribute some meaningful stories kay? *winks*

Btw, is Peg the aunt annoymous? Haha... sounds so OLD.

How's everyone? Update update your condition okie?

About me... I'm studying EVERYDAY now... so boring, boring & boring! Tests will only end 21st! Wish me luck people! Hmmm besides studying, I'm also having quite a great time accumulating FATS. Wow sounds great right... *blink blink* GREAT ur head!!! Omg anyone has receipe to save me? HAHA.

Hmmm it has been a long time since i come up with RIDDLES! Well, i forgot which number riddle is the following one le... but itz alright.. just one riddle:

Owner of a pet store

I am the owner of a pet store. If I put in one canary per cage, I have one
bird too many. If I put in two canaries per cage, I have one cage too
many.

How many cages and canaries do I have?

Love, YIN...

No comments: