14 July 2005

hee

Hey peepz, for those who have guessed correctly, congratulations. But too bad, no prize for you. For those those who were thinking: Who the hell is Aunt anonymous, *ah bish bish* lift up your hands and count how many years you have know me. Haha. Some of you I think 10 fingers also not enough ah. Probably have to use a few toes. Hehe. Oh well, that was me. I thought it wasn't too hard to guess too. And btw, the post before chay's 9.33 entry was by yours truly too. Hee. Told you its my trademark to forget to sign off.


Hey, I'm going to the airport in less than an hour's time. I'm here to say Good bye. Just in case I don't make it back, don't feel sad k? Wahaha. *choy!* If some of you misses me and are dying to see me, oh well, wait till I'm back then. Hehe. I'll be back on Tuesday morning. This time I wouldn't promise presents cos I've got shopping lists from a few people. But if I come across things which will remind me of anyone of you, I will get it lah. Hehe.


Some of you may have read my blog about me feeling super pissed with my dad aka boss a few days ago, actually Peggen is very kou ying xin luan. Haha. I am actually quite worried about certain things. And of course some of the things I am worried about are:

1. Lun, you better don't last minute cannot go for tutorials. If not I really cannot help you this time. Or should I say, all 3 of us cannot help you this time. Hehe.

2. Rong, remember your tuition. I qian jiao dai wan jiao dai Gina already. Hope everything goes smoothly.

The rest tell you all also no use.

k lah, I just wanna say: DON"T MISS ME K? Although I know you all will. Haha. Have fun if you all meeting up this weekend. Cya when I'm back.

Ciaoz~

*muak*

pEg

No comments: