31 July 2005

KTV

hey peepz, I went to a new KTV place today and its damn cheap. I only paid $6 for 2 hours of singing session. Bring you all there next time k? Hee. Its super near to the tau huey shop I wanted to bring you the other time. So we can have tau huey after ktv! How nice. Hehe.

Sorry, couldn't make it for movie today. Had some CCA fair thingy in school. Today is the official day whereby we move to the city campus so they made it into a CCA fair thingy. The underground has no reception. Damn irritating.

Hey peepz! Visit my city campus man! Its so cool. Haha!

Thanks lun for organising a chalet. I'm on for it. =)) Can't wait. Hehe.

I'm getting a little high now. Just finished a packet of M&M when I said I must tone down cos I ate too much yesterday and I was restriccting what I eat cos my throat isn't feeling too good. Its a whole lot of contradiction. Haha! And I think the chocolates are making me kind of high now. Hahaha!

Ok, time to tone down cos its lights out time soon.

I really miss u all ah!

No comments: