12 July 2005

Dear Aunt agony

Dear Aunt agony:

I am a sec 4 student taking O lvl this year. I like this girl from my school for quite some time and i think she knows that. The problem is, she rejected me and doesnt talk to me anymore. I really like her, pls tell me what to do. Thanks.

Lost guy


I heard this story from one of the radio channel last week. Cases of this kind of sec sch kids happen all around us. Quite sad hor. Maybe it is just a growing up ritual to be rejected. ( I am so matured, haha...)


Dear Lost guy:

Do not be despair. At this age you should be studying hard for your O lvl instead of being distracted by girls. After your O lvl, i believe that you will be in either a JC or polytechnic. There will be plenty of pretty girls out there, so just look forward to the future. You will be suprise to know what is in store for you.
Aunt agony


Yayaya, when did poly have so many girls to choose. Even if they are pretty, most of it is just make up and do abit more dressing up. I have personally seen girls putting on make up as thick as whip cream on the face, just to cover up their flaws. ( no offence girls, just an observation)


But of course, my life isnt revolve around only girls, still got my PC, PS2 and not forgetting some of you.

Tons of test within this 2 weeks, will be completing my ubin story as soon as i finish my test. Although it isnt interesting, but still have to complete what i have started.

Chay

No comments: