28 July 2005

where are u?

Everytime I come online, there are a few sites which I will never fail to visit.

1. My hotmail

2. My work mail

3. This blog

4. My blog.

And you know what? I seem to always come here with great anticipation. The kind of wondering what will I get to read before I scroll down when I see that dog appear. But I always get disappointment. All I see was my previous entry.

Hey peepz, I don't know whats wrong with me lah. I don't seem to have even enough time for myself to rest. And yet you know what? I miss you all alot. You think I'm crazy? I think I am lah. hah!

Needless to say, I have made new friends from my 2 camps. They are fun. Fun people. But that's basically all. They are only people I can have fun with and bitch about common enemies. Thats how we bond. But there's just something missing. Some element lacking.

The bottom line is: I miss you all and still love you all and your company and LETS MEET UP SOON!

Lets meet up this saturday, shall we? I don't know do what but I just want to meet up. Even just to meet up to eat Mac I also don't mind. Hah!

I miss you all lah, seriously.

Anyone knows when will Yin be back? I didn't know when she left too. Msged her last night but she didn't reply so I guessed that she's in HK already.

oh btw, I tried G-max, the reverse bungy thing at clark quay. It was damn fun but scary lah. Not for the faint hearted. But its definitely worth a try if you are garang enough. Hehe.

pEg

No comments: