24 July 2005

Hey peepz, so sorry. Haven't been blogging. How I wished time and energy were on my side. Let me just briefly summarise what I was up to recently.

I was in Bangkok with Steph, Yenfang and Yenchew(fang's sister) from 14(thurs)-19(tues) July.

20(wed)-22(fri): I had my SMU orientation camp. It was compulsory.

This weekend is for me to make up for my lost sleep during the bangkok trip and the camp and to do my laundry and coming monday, I have another 3D2N camp. That will be the sports camp I signed up for.

I really wanna apologise to Yin for not being able to spend some time with you. I know you needed us. I'm really sorry about that. I really wished I had the time and energy to go Halo bar with you. I understand how it feels to not have someone to understand you and needing someone to talk to. The last time I was feeling this shit, girl, you was there for me and with me. You truly understood how I felt, which was a great booster for me. I feel lousy when you needed the same booster now and I can't be there. I'm sorry girl. I'm really sorry.

Yu, sorry, can't support you although I really want to watch you dance. Hope everything went on fine. If it didn't, I'm sure you tried your best, so no regrets.

Lun, I trust you and your friend with the tutorial. I got no time to meet him beforehand but just go ahead with it. Should be alright cos I trust your taste lah. Anything, just sms me.

I promise to try to attend outings you all organise and help out if I can. But I am really not able to organise any. Please try to organise k? I miss you all so much.

That's all for now. I need to start packing for my sports camp le. Take care peepz and hope to see everyone real soon.

pEg

No comments: