09 June 2005

busy

Hey peepz, why is this place suddenly so deserted now? Everyone that busy? I have been very busy for the past few days as well. Hands never stop, whole day looking at the computer screen. Damn tired. My eyes need to rest man..

I have yet to receieved confirmation from alot of you. Only Chay is on. Yu can't stay over cos she got work the next day. And Mr Mak Jia Yuan says the attendance has to persuade him. Damn. Haha. The rest all either no news at all or "confirm with you again". But don't know why, I got a strong feeling that it will be cancelled. Hah! Can you all please update us what have been keeping you all busy? I am very curious, you know? And please please reply me about sat. If its not on, I can plan something else. I don't wanna rot on a saturday night! haha. Actually my initial proposal to Chay and Mak is that if its not on, we will go for a drink. But now I actually have something else. That's why I need you all to confirm so that I will not hold up people's time. OK?

Alright, back to work.

pEg

No comments: