16 June 2005

pEg

Hey Rong, if we have to disappear to make you blog something, then I don't mind disappearing more often lah. Hah! And hor, please learn some paragraphing can? Haha!!

OK, to answer your question, I didn't really have a good day. Haha! See my blog for details lah. But yah, I reached home safe and sound. He didn't touch even a strand of my hair. haha! You so mean lah, say until like that. BTW, I didn't even notice his car plate number. Haha...! So, yah... I was safe and sound. Even if something happened to me, its kind of late that you are only asking now right? Haha! And you mean you don't know what is TULIPS? haha. You really don't know or read wrongly or what?

Yu, I'm free on the 19th. Supposed to go out with chanchoz but cancelled le cos its Father's day. I would like to go down to support if anyone of you all would like to go with me. Hee. Then we can go experience some GSS again!! haha. And it will also mean burning our pockets. Haah! Tell us about the time n stuff k? In the meantime, take care of that back. I can teach you some back-strengthening exercises that my coach taught me. My back used to hurt so much after a game that I can't sleep.

MJY, how's you and the attitude FLY? Haha. Ok, now I know cang ying is fly and wen zi is mosquito le. Don't suan me. Hehe. Never update us?! Did she tell you to enjoy the movie yourself too? hahaha.

Chay, I need to check something with you. Did you call me on 14th night? I have a vague impression that you called me to ask something like how was my day and I replied "ok lor". I was fast asleep le lah. If you didn't call, then I think I dreamt of you calling me that night. hahaha. I really really can't remember. Don't know if I did blabber nonsense to you anot. Haha. Some of you should know how it is like to call me when I'm sleeping. Haha.

Yin, err... Probably there were some miscommunications along the way. Up til today, we still don't know whose words were right. We could have checked MSN history. But I didn't want to take that trouble because I feel that a friendship should be built on trust. We don't have to go to such extent since we already solved the whole thing. I still love you, gal. And am waiting to catch up with you. =)

Jian, the other time you told me you OOC? Sorry, I was damn busy that day. Didn't manage to find out more. Please BLOG and TELL us what is going on. You totally MIA from me leh.

Lun, confirm with you. Got your 120? I very scared when I transfer money to account cos I'm damn afraid that I will key in the wrong account number. Hah!



And about myself, its my netball season now but I'm not really on form cos I missed quite alot of trainings due to my trip. Had my first game ytd and haiz. If I give you all a choice, would you rather be benched or having a chance to play but play like shit and get screamed at? haha. Tough choice huh? But its not up to me to choose also. Heee. I'm having another game tonight. Wish me luck, peepz.

Will be doing relief teaching at KSS on the first week of school again. The HOD called me to relief him. So will be taking sec 3 and 4 A and E math this time. Hah! Sounds scary hor? Lun, be prepared hor. If there's anything I can't solve, I'll call you like last time I take tutorial like that. Hah. And its gonna be a very tiring week for me again. Haha. But I will enjoy it lah. Just that I will miss my sleep. Hee.

OK, gotta do work. Ciaoz~

No comments: