13 June 2005

Insomnia

Just play thru my brother friendster and came across someone who i dear alot and is also happily attached.

Still remember 2 years on this day 13th june, i was preparing embark on a four day camp in Ubin. Sleepless night, as usual, i open up my wallet to look at the neo card that we (8 of us ) took in far east. Although didnt help me to sleep, at least it got rid of my anxiety.

First nite, i was assign to do a 2 hour sentry in the middle of the night (2 - 4). This is what we refer to as the "suay" slot as people doing this will not be able to get enough quality sleep. By the time you reach into your deep sleep within the next one hour plus, you will get a kick in the leg to inform you that it is your turn for sentry duty.

Although i couldnt get enough sleep, it will be nice to know that i will be freshen up by just opening up my wallet, shine a torch on it and looking at her smiling.

That is the most heavenly thing that could happen at that moment, knowing that i could ask her out and see her after my whole course is over.

Going back to the same place again with a different role. I still have the neo card with me, but i can no longer hope that i will be able to ask her out again.

Shit, no more motivation to move on.

Sad and depress.

Chay

P.S. If anyone feels that this entry is too depressing, you will be given permission to delete off.

No comments: