02 June 2005

Mak's entry again..

Heyhey people!

Wah lau.. you all so busy ar? nobody posted anything since yesterday?!? Amazing.. haha.. its almost like we got nothing to tell each other ar.. hahaha! well, don't give the excuse that this place is to public to type anything private.. like shiyin said before, you can always save the posting as a draft so that only people with the password can read.. meaning it will be either you all don't trust each other or that you don't understand english.. hahaha!

of course, im just kidding.. its up to your own personal preference whether you wanna post or tag.. who am i to interfere?!? haha..

CYC, wah.. insomia can be a big problem leh.. i recommend you to go see a chinese physician and find the root of the problem.. if you want, you can try to come Woodlands, Blk 166 there got one chinese medicine shop thats quite good.. my uncle is going there for treatment for his insomia also.. and he says got some improvement and he feels healthier.. its near Marsiling MRT, if u wanna come can just give me a call..

Suddenly recall the time when we had BBQ at Teck Whye Garden.. haha.. must be due to seeing Xuan Chong's tag ar.. haha.. think the basketball game after the BBQ was the best part of the outing.. we must have more such games in future ar! haha..

Haha.. today i shall do something different for a change.. after writing quite a few issues of "Do You Know", i shall stop behaving like i know everything and sound like a professor.. haha! there are still many things i do not understand in this world and now, i am gonna suggest a brilliant idea.. I am also gonna start another issue call "I Don't Know..." haha.. and this section will run alternately with "Do You Know", meaning one post will be the former and the next post will be the latter and so on...

haha.. and the "I Don't Know" shall be a channel where i will ask things that i do not know or understand.. and hopefully you people can help me answer, or maybe our readers can tag their response or comments also.. so, while i share my knowledge with you all, i can also get more knowledge! haha.. its a win-win situation! and here i go, with my first posting of...

I DON'T KNOW.. why i just don't seem to be able to save money?!?! haha.. everytime when pay day comes, my money seems to be gone in a flash.. sometimes even so when i don't go for major entertainment like movies or clubbing.. i don't know where is the leak and how best to control it without being a sua gu that stays at home without going out.. hahah! Grr.. how am i suppose to save for my university, my car, my driving lessons and my house?!?! hahaha.. any bright spark here with some talent in accounting or money management please advice me..

one thing
i don't know why
it doesn't even matter how hard i try... blah blah blah..

hahaha..

just a pity the power of love can't help me save..

hmm..

lalalalala..
take care people!
-Be wary of small expenses! It takes small leaks to sink a big ship.
Mak

No comments: