10 June 2005

Chay! I'm super on for camping. Can tell me the exact date? Please don't tell me its 2July. So far I'm free for all the coming weekends except for 2 July. So sorry.

Rong, I have lost count of the number of times you said thanks to me. Since that day I called you to the next day we went SIM, you said more than 10 times le. I'm doing this not because I want you to feel indebted to me or what. This is actually part of MY job in the hostel. And I'm doing it for A FRIEND. And your procedures are so little and easy compared to those foreigners who needs to apply student's pass and stuff. So I'm saying it for the last time "YOU ARE MOST WELCOME" and please don't make me say it again. =) I have sent out the forms n stuff le. Together with the $52.50 cheque. But I wanna remind you that its not confirmed that you are accepted. They will get back to you and send you some Letter of Offer or something like that one.

MAK JIA YUAN! Where is the TWINS CD?! I'm supposed to see it on my table this morning! Where is it??!! Haha. Actually you gotta thank me for that 10 bucks top up in your ez link and that McChicken. I think his mum made him do that because that time when he kept asking me about you, I kind of told them that you will probably come after the 10th cos you are most probably broke (which is true!) and is scrimping on travelling and stuff. Chatted with her and told her the misery of us using adult fare for the first year. (She said in Mongolia, army guys and policemen get to take public transport free. haha!) And basically for the whole conversation, we were talking about you. How much you earn now, how much you give your parents. And she understand that its hard to survive in Singapore with little cash. So probably that sparked her to ask Megaa to do that cos she somehow feel that you came down cos Megaa wants you to. Hah! I feel quite bad that she did that and I'm somehow the one who caused her to waste about $20 on YOU . Whahaha..! Although you gained in the whole thingy but I'm sure you don't feel good too, right? So... Your chance to return the kindness is here! Did Megaa tell you that his birthday is coming? He wrote is damn big on my calendar. Haha. So cute. 2oth June. Lets do something for him bah. Get him something, bring him out or something like that. You still owe him a trip ah. Cancelled that zoo trip, rmb?

Today I'm more free le. The previous few days, no way would I have the luxury of time like that to blog here. Anyway, still gtg le. I have some "Do you know" to share with you all. Some other time bah. keke.

Ciaoz~

pEg

No comments: