17 June 2005

OCS

hello people!

hahaha.. sorry about the long time no post.. i was just too preoccupied with work to type anything meaningful.. so i just didn't.. hahaha.. i mean, its better to type something good, with substance, than to just anyhow type something for the sake of typing eh? yeah..

so, CYC, u just came back from ATC? or izzit CII Course? wah.. but no matter wat, its been a long time since i went ubin.. and i miss the place!! we should go one day.. hahaha! yeah one day... haha.. and u still remembered the chalet and peg's bday? cool.. nice and sweet guy huh u.. hahaha.. wun be surprised if yirong falls for u now..

oh yar.. yirong, thanks for missing me.. hahaha.. or rather, my famous "Do You Know".. haha.. im sorry man.. you will miss it more now.. hahaha.. this could be the last entry from me in the next few weeks.. hahaha... well.. i will tell u the reason later.. haha

hmm.. shiyin, just wanna let u know that im not angry wif u or blaming u for anything.. just that, maybe u should think it over properly.. plan your move very carefully now coz i dun wanna see u trapped in a bottomless pit forever.. haha.. nevertheless, dun force me into it.. its against my principle.. take it that im weird, but i wun do such things.. i will keep my promise and not tell anyone but u must promise me that u muz be honest to ur friends, especially this gang.. and please.. next time, dun ask jie ying to try stunts on me.. shes not skilled enuf..

haha.. ok, time to tell u guys abt wat i have been doing..

lately, i have been waiting for my Medical.. still.. hahaha.. and june 20th, which is next monday.. is a post out day.. meaning i will still be waiting and pending my medical, but in somewhere else instead of CMPB.. hahaha.. that means no more 8 to 5, no more office, no more air-con, no more slacking.. today, i got the posting order.. im going to the Officer Cadet School.. hahaha.. im quite happy ar! finally.. some action, and some sweating now.. so guys, guess im back to my NS life, no more outings and life out there liao..

on the tuesday, i went night cycling with my army friends.. very very very very fun!!! unforgettable experience.. check this out..

start off at hougang at about 8.30pm, went ang mo kio for dinner, then we travel all the way to Sembawang to explore an abandoned hospital.. defintely not for the faint hearted.. we reached the hospital at 11.30pm and went in.. holy shit.. think its the wonderful publicity of Batman Begins, the place was infested with bats!!! though i know bats in singapore are quite harmless and wun attack humans, but a bat's scratch or bite can lead to infection or worse - rabbies! rabbies is an infection of the brain that can lead to fatality if uncured.. hmm.. we disturbed a little family of bats, unintentionally.. then we realise we need to go stealth mode, and put our NS skills into action.. THEN.. we found two stalk of fresh rose in one of the rooms.. damn! we were spooked out! the roses seem fresh and recent and could not be more than 2days old.. scary shit.. then we also saw a baby monitor lizard!! damn cool.. but it can run very very fast, so after a while, it disappeared.. then somewhere in the compound, a cat was mewing and mewing but we couldn't find the cat at all!! we tried to locate it by the source of the sound and ended up looking at a mirror.. strangely, the sound seems to be coming from inside the mirror! and the mirror was dead fixed to a wall.. imagine all this exploration.. in the middle of a windy night, in the middle of a small forest, in a HOSPITAL (people die there) and without light, just torch light... wahhh... cool.. and there were only 3 of us altogether.. what an experience!!!

hmm.. so after that, we proceed on to Kranji War Memorial.. A war cemetary to honour the dead in World War II.. But sadly, it was closed.. so we din get to go in.. but the route to the entrance was scary enuf liao.. cut through a small forest trail.. super Ulu.. hahaha..

Then, we went on to Holland V, via Woodlands Road - pass Ten Mile - Bukit Timah - Clementi... There we ate a relatively famous curry puffs, which i dun find special at all.. haha.. then we went onto Tanglin and reached Orchard Road.. Whoa.. Orchard at night also damn Ulu, we cycled on the pavement like nobody's business!! (usually we cycle on the road - AND I ALMOST DIED) haha.. yar, anyway, so we went to this new hawker center in Orchard Road, just after somerset station and had Zui Quay and Satays... Erm.., not nice and super Expensive! tsk tsk.. they also sell a $1.20 Bandung that is like bandung without rose syrup and milk.. meaning super DILUTED!!

after that, we went to geylang.. and had the all time favourite TAU HUAY!! hahaha! that was the best part of the journey.. we had prostitutes trying to "hook" us also.. haha.. tell u, if u ever catch me visiting a pro, may lightning strike me dead! haha.. disgusting..

and after that, we went back to hougang via serangoon and had a few pratas along the way.. hahaha! great expereince.. and also great pain surging through the whole body after that...

conclusion.. singapore's road, although smooth and clean, can be highly dangerous and tiring on a bike.. dangerous due to many inconsiderate, selfish and piggified drivers (expecially taxi drivers), that wun give way to cyclist!!! Those %@!!#^@&& zoom past u so near u that u can feel your bike lifted off the ground for a while!!! They wun give way, even when we complied with cyclists's rules to show hand signals and follow traffic regulations for bikers.. we did research on it k.. somemore, in the group, there was a professional road biker, used to be in SAJC's ODAC... however, each one of us got into an accident once. hahaha.. and all involved taxis! damn..

i was the first one to crash.. cycling in a single file, i was holding the rear.. we were cycling at a pretty fast speed, somemore the road was slightly downhill.. then the first guy changed lane and moved out to the right.. i saw and prepared myself to follow suit after the second guy infront of me.. the second guy checked the traffic behind and changed lane.. and now it was my turn! i turned my head back to my right to check for traffic, seeing it was clear of cars, i prepared to change lane.... now, imagine this in slow motion ( like Matrix style) : I turn my head back to the front, tightening the grip on my handle bars as i pushed my legs to pump the pedals for an acceleration to keep up with my friends... my eyes widen in horror as i realise the boot of a big fat yellow city cab right infront of me!!! damn! In that moment, i realise the reason why my friends needed to change lane.. i realise why my friends had a need to accelerate.. and i realise.... that i was F-ing hell gonna crash.......

with no time to turn away or brake, i braced myself for the impact! the hollow boot connected with my bike to create a big "BORRRG!" sound.. i find myself sprawled onto the taxi's little ass.. my upper half of the body on the rear windscreen and my legs on the boot.. like i was sleeping on the top of the taxi like tat.. kauz..

the taxi driver stopped to pick up a passenger!! damn it! the passenger was nice lah, helped me pick up my bike.. but the pig driver came out and wanted to scold me.. wah.. i only heard him say, "Wah lau.. ni meng da zjiang kuai!..." before he can say anymore, i said, " F lah.. sorry sorry sorry.." and i cycled off to my friends waiting in front of me.. luckily my bike was damaged, and my body wasn't damaged also!! hahaha.. but it was fun!!

k lah.. tired liao..
people.. now u all blog dun like to write down who u are liao.. im in the air force, not police CID..
dun make me investigate who posted which blog hor..
hahahahaha

mak

No comments: