04 June 2005

pEg is back!

YoYo people! I'm back? Miss me? I bet you do. Keke.

Oh well, I have been trying my best not to visit the business centre in the hotel for 2 simple reasons. First, before I went on this trip, I thought of trying a life of 1 week no computer (which also means internet) and handphone. But yah, I was contactable through my HP cos I brought it along for any emergencies or big news from Singapore. One good example would be the birth of my cousin! My Aunt in Perth has given birth to a fat baby boy who weighs 8 pounds. Wahaha~! And also, Barbie has given birth to 6 pups. Keke. Barbie is my Dad's dog. So my family now xi shi lian lian ah. Are you all itching to see the pups? Esp Mak and Lun. I haven seen them myself too. Haha. And back to my reasons, secondly, the charges for internet facilities in the hotel are damn ex.

Its past midnight now. I have just reached hostel about an hour ago. No jet lags or whatsoever but I just can't sleep. Probably too excited to be back in Singapore. And I really miss you all. Haha! Count me in for Dancical and Initial D. Mr Roland Tan did ask me to help him promote the dancical. But I guess Mak and Chay are doing the job for me la. Haha. Thanks!!

So it seems like Mak is getting on fine with that "mosquito with an attitude"? Haha~ Update me ah! No offense for calling her that. That few words simply fits her damn well lah. Hahaha! And you know I am joking! And will continue to joke!

Chay! Welcome back! And good job for keeping this blog alive during my absence. If not Mak will be like talking to himself before some of us come again. Haha! SO long nv see you le. Xiang ni wo~ Haha!!

Yu! I didn't buy liquor for you cos my flight is very late and I didnt want to keep my grandpa waiting outside. I wanted to buy perfume but end up didn't buy also. SO sorry. But I bought a top for you which I personally like alot and I think it suits you. =) I think I took the same CX flight as you did the other time. Reached at 11 plus.

Tell you all something to make you all jealous! Haha! My flight to HK was full and thus me and my grandma were upgraded to Business class when we only paid for Economy price. Damn shiok can! After sitting the cheapo, damn cramp budget airline for the previous trips, the business class seats were simply amazing man! esp for long leggers like me! Haha! Really feel like a taitai. Shiok! But yah lah, next time Mak will come and tell us how it feels like to be seated at the very front of the airplane liao la. Haha. But also because of the business class, my return trip felt like I was going to suffocate from the economy class. Guess its always more of a comparison than an absolute thingy, isn't it?

I know you all gonna ask me about presents. I'm so sorry GUYS. Although I said I will buy things for those who haven't received any stuff from me from my previous trips (which excludes Lun =) ), I really didn't this time. Like what Yu said the other time, things in HK are not cheap. I went to Shantou, China too cos my ahma wanted to visit folks in countryside. But the stuff there are quite obiang, although dirt cheap. SO I didn't buy also. Really dui bu qi.

But then, I bought stuff for the girls. Hehe. I am not biased hor. Its really easier to shop for girl's stuff mah.

You know I have always been dreaming of going overseas with friends. It almost came true with my other friends beginning of the year but still it didn't go on smoothly. I really really hope that we can travel together lah. I know its the money lah. But I was just saying that I really really want to. But I have no suggesttions other than to ask you all to rob. Haha. I wanted to say save but reading Mak's entry of "I don't know", I doubt the saving plan will work. And you all NS men how to have such long leave to go travel. Haiz... Yu, Yin, Rong, Mui, we girls go on shopping spree hao ma? Bangkok, KL, Taipei, HK, all can. Haha. Although I'm sick of shopping lah. But I believe it will be different with friends. It will be fun lor. We can do funny things and chill and explore new places together! HOw fun! We can take cheap cheap airline and take public transport or walk and eat cheap food there. Waiting to hear your reply.

Alright, I don't know what else to say. I had alot of things to tell you all for the past week and I just can't think of what else I wanted to say at this instant. SO well, another day bah.

Hope to meet up soon!

pEg

No comments: