24 June 2005



hey ppl.. ya lo.. when is our next outin.. i miss u guys sooo much!! i promise the next outin i will try my v best to turn up, pls hav a outing real soon!! i miss u guys!!
anyway ppl.sobx. i think my appeal fail le. coz no letters till now. n i heard from lun joint admission closed le. hmm. so i will be workin a year then going to sim ba. ya. i m sad. yesh i need ppl to console me. i need ppl to once in a while ask me how i m le. n esp ppl whom i treated as buddy. u know who u are la. ha. but ok la. forgive u la. since u so buz recently. n i know u fer so long liao, know u care but dun show out one la. ha. quite dumb of me to get upset coz my testimonial of u also say u are someone tat cares but dun show de. but hor. still v disappointin leh!!! i treat u as one of my butt-ies lo!! ha. ok la. anyway. my last blog only a few ppl replied me nia. JONATHAN LIM!! where are u?? u like disappear liao!! n i tot u supposed to write a super long blog entry n answer us of all our questions? where is it??? where is it??haha.. k la..take care while u are inside k..peg when u flyin again? thanks for the pouch u bought! heh. v cute. i like it alot. heh. everytime u fly we also will hav prez de, so muz fly more k? waha. kidding. enjoy ur trip k?Yin, thanks for takin the trouble to help us get tix for the initial-d.really appreciated it. Yu, congrats for entering into the finals!!!!!yea. will go support on that day!! ha. will not oversleep again..:P Mak, after three weeks come back muz blog a super long blog n update us k..n i wanna go cyclin too!! u make me so xin yang yang!! n it seems so much fun!! lets go cycling n go those ulu ulu places one day k? i wanna go ubin too!!!den we muz take loads of pics! our grp v seldom take pics one.. muz take more.. den next time grow old can giv our kids to c..:D yawnz.. i tired le.. go slp liao.. take care ppl.. need listenin ear or wat can call me. one ear one hr $5 nia. cheap cheap. do giv me a call when u guys are bored too k. n hor. find one day, come for service with me leh. make it as a group outin la. will be interestin n fun de, i promise! okok?? hehe. cya!
rong

No comments: