09 June 2005

chalet cancelled

Hey peepz, this is just to inform you all that Newton Chalet is cancelled. Reason being:

1. Chay- only one who confirmed with me immediately. =)
2. Mak- only if the attendance is good.
3. Lun- can only come late at night. can stay over, no BBQ.
4. Rong- can only come after 10.
5. Yu- Can only come for BBQ, can't stay over cos working the next day.
6. Yin- confirm
7. Delon- cannot

The rest no news yet.

Like that no fun le. So little ppl. Then have to trouble my grandma to prepare food for us. And have to mess up one room for one night. Not worth the trouble. So cancel k. Don't come and ask me when still got room. It will be occupied from 20th June and I am not sure if next week I can. Unless you all confirm then I'm willing to make sacrifices. If not I wouldn't cancel something or ask people to change date because I reserved the day for you all.

pEg

No comments: