05 June 2005

Sick

hi guys, been sick for last wk, the first wk of sch. normal fever n stuff but i'm alrite now. haha, wei so sorry cant go for CS supposely held todae, din wan to pass my super-infectious-diease to anymore ppl.

my class consist of 20 person, i tink 19 of dem all got fever. no kiding, and i am the SUPER-BUG. coz i went to sch wif a recovering body on wenesdae and on thursdae half of class got fever, fridae almost everyone got it. Not only my class got it, i tink it also spread across my buddy class and sum ppl in med tech. In addition to that, my bro, my girl Also got my bug. so if u guys see me on the streets, better cover ur mouth and run awae. dun tink i can go on a holidae now :), sch. dun even tink i have holidaes animore, Final Yr Project :). juz hope that can get together sum daes for a few hr of CS, i am sastified.

Delon

No comments: