21 June 2005

thanks peepz!

Heyo peepz! I seldom blog at night, especially on weekdays. I'm specially here to say thank you! Chay passed me my present le. Thanks peepz. =))

The T shirt fits me well. Hah! But just to tell you all something: I just bought a shoebag like last week? Hah! I know some of you know that I needed a shoe bag. But its just so bu qiao. Luckily never buy the same one. Hee. And hor, the T-shirt hor, the price tag is still on it. Hah! Want me to pay u all back isit? K lah... $36.75. I return you all lah. But must give me the GSS discount you all got from the shop also hor! Hahaha.

Probably some of you just paid the person who bought it and don't know what you all paid for. OK, I got an adidas shoebag and a pink nike top. Hah! Next time wear and show you all lah.

Ciaoz~ Thanks peepz!!

pEg

No comments: