07 June 2005

newton chalet

Hey peepz, this is urgent. Sorry, kind of last minute. But cos people checked out early so there are rooms available now.

Newton chalet cum BBQ this saturday. Please let me know asap. I need to tell my grandma cos she warned me not to inform her last minute. Need to get the food and stuff. So can you all sms me your answer by this thursday! This THURSDAY ok? My phone don't have all your numbers. So I think I didn't msg some of you but ALL of you are invited. And I dunno if I msg to the correct no. of Yu cos that's the only I have in my SIM card. (My phone's drowned, rmb?) So I hope everyone sees this and try to pass the msg around. If Jian contacts anyone, let him know k? Think chances are slim that anyone will hear from him b4 saturday. SO, Xue'e! I'm trying my luck. Haha. I got a strong feeling you will see this. So if possible, try to pass the msg to him if he calls u or what k? And you are invited too. Hah!

And chay, for the dancical, count me in. But if left the most ex tix then u might have to ask me again. hah!

Alright, hope to hear good news from you all soon.

pEg

No comments: