14 March 2006

campus superstar

Watching the superstar replay now.

I tell you ah....

Renfred is damn cool and cute can?? Haha

I know Shiyin wants to kill me. But he is really damn cute!

The first time I watched the show, I saw him, I fell in love with him. Today I watch, I see him, I re-fell in love with him. Hahaha.

He got this Ah Beng, huai nan hai look but his smile is so cute. Hee.

Ok lah, Yuyang also not bad. His eyebrows very thick. Very cute also. (I cannot say people with thick eyebrows not cute, can I =p) And I think he sang quite well. But must be supporters like you never vote, thats why he out.. So you cannot complain.

Actually when I watch the show last night (half of it) and today. I noticed something. It was after I saw Clara that I started noticing everyone about that aspect. Their eyebags. My god! I see already also feel heart pain. Clara's eyebags about the size of her eyes already. Geraldine's eyes looks like she not enough sleep also. I feel quite ke lian for them. Can you imagine having to cope with school work together with the competition? Reminds me of tournament season last time. Especially in JC, it can be quite bad. Quite ke lian them actually.

I'm now supprting Teresa, Geraldine and of course Renfred. Teresa has got this very nice voice. Will never forget her sing 'hui gu niang'. Her gu dan ba lei very nice also. Geraldine got this 'seh', damn cool. I hope they don't make her wear skirt. Cos I like her this way and I don't think she will look good in skirt. I'm quite disappointed by her performance also cos I think she is capable of more. And of course Renfred got his charm which kills me. Muahaha. The chinese high boy, zhiyang, not bad also. haha.

BUT sorry hor, they are young boys! Shiyin, Yuyang and Renfred is at least 3 years younger than us. Cos both of them in Sec school. At most if they are sec 5 now, they will be 17 this year. And we are 20! 3 years!! NONO!

pEg

No comments: