06 March 2006

A Week of Surprises...

whoa..

the last week, until today, has been a week of surprises.. well, both pleasant and unpleasant surprises for me.. but, not bad, never before have so many surprises happened onto me in a sate of a short duration..

before i move on, thanks to shiyin, delon, and chay for your concern regarding my skin.. its improving le, after another jab and some stronger cream from the doctor.. the little sores are all drying up, and hopefully, they will drop off soon...

surprise number 1, i didn't know i had a friend in here called Alex until last Sunday, when we went for CS.. well, thats a pleasant surprise.. haha.. quite interesting name to call himself, made me a bit stunned.. almost spurted my Bundong into Delon's face when he told me about our friend called Alex.. cool.. we should all start calling him Alex.. really.. get use to it... hahaha.. Should we, Alex? or do you want us to call u by your usual name?

surprise number 2, i have received my first birthday present on sunday morning too..

surprise number 3, that person who gave me the present is someone i never expected to be.. never in my life would i thought i would see her again, much more say receive a present from her.. well, yes, its a HER... we been through some shit.. some pretty awkard stuff and bad times, but she took the initiative to ask me out and passed me the small present.. not only was i suprised, i was impressed by her guts, her courage.. and i was pretty touched.. her cool-ness, that generous elegance of her remained as prominent as ever since the last i saw of her..

her beautiful long pony tail has been cut short to shoulder length.. somehow, she reminds me of CSY again.. just that cool-ness, that elegance, that arrogance kept in stead, and that always being in control..

well, some may know her i guess.. she is CN, aka the Mosquitoe, or the Fly...

surprise number 3, one of my great buddy in my life is now attached and he bloody didn't tell me until i knew about it.. to think i treated him as one of my greatest secret sharing buddies.. grrr.. that goon.. (oh, by the way, don't think you all know him, but let me lament on how asshole he is... this will then be an example of how you SHOULD NOT treat your friend)... he told me he chasing a girl.. and all i know is he is chasing.. after i know of the news, i just wished him good luck and hope he is successful.. well, because this friend of mine had a bad relationship recently, (got cheated by a girl.. hahah!) and i hope for him to move on and get on with life.. so, i was glad that he got new target..

but that sucker got attached after "a short time" of knowing the girl.. hmmm.. and didn't tell me.. eh, goon, if ever do that to me again (or if anyone of you people do that to me), i am gonna blow up and screw you upside down.. haha.. BUT, i am happy for that big ass.. i want him to live a good life and show it to everyone that he can live his life still.. all the best to that big ass, and stay happy man.. remember, if theres anything, i am here for ya...

and.. erm... well, one bad advice here..

hahaha.. erm.. if theres ever gonna be cheating again.. let it be you cheat the girl.. don't let the girl cheat you hor.. coz, it just plain sia suay..

hahaha.. that was, of course, just a joke.. hahaha...

ok, i m going to end it here.. shiyin, i wanna sing KTV.. do it fast.. hahaha.. coz i may be plucking my wisdom tooth soon.. then i wun be able to sing for months le... we must go for 2 weekends at least this month k? keep me informed...

guys, CS was fun!! lets do that more often.. k?

den, when u come back from thailand? take care of your ass down there ar! and im literally meaning it too.. hahaha...

regards,
mak

No comments: