09 March 2006

I'm very touched that Yin went on the effort to dig up those archives. Thanks girl. It really touched me.

And thanks to 'aloha' too. Because your tag made me wanna kick you and made me wanna prove you wrong.

I seriously think that this issue isn't that serious. I made a mistake in my interpreting skills. Remember the incident where I read wrongly and got shot up down left right? At that time Mak already say that my comprehension skills suck. And now it proves again that my compre skills sucks la. (thats why I am having so much problems will my assignment of this module call "analytical skills" where I need to reconstruct an argument)

I think if Ms Elaine Lim knows that this little dispute here is caused by words, she will be quite upset. Be it us not able to deliver our message across properly and clearly (when we write), or us not able to comprehend the messages in the correct way (when we read). Probably thats why 4D didn't manage to give her any A1. if I were her, I will be quite sad to produce such students. Maybe Mrs Ram produced better students. Look at ShiYin and Chay.

And yes Chay, maybe we all need to attend to conflict management 101. Shame on me. I got A for my Communications 101 last sem.

No comments: