24 March 2006

Wah Chay! I miss you leh. Haha. When you all having exams, I always see you online one. So when I'm bored in class then I can go click on you and chat. But after exams, everyone MIA liao. Delon also. BTW, when you 2 enlisting huh? Please tell us the BIG day hor.

And your 3 groups of people, everywhere also have one mah. Got people chu qian chu li, do everything. Got people only want to enjoy, don't want to contribute. This group can be further divided into 2 sub groups. Those who feels appreciative and those who don't. Got people don't give a damn. Actually those people you also no need to give a damn about them one what. Also got people who ask you to go do things.

Some of you might have heard about the irritating C*t High boy right? He pissed me off big time when he asked me to go organise a class gathering "since u so free now". When I told him I'm not, he said he will go ask YF. Since she always do such stuff one. I felt like kicking his balls man.

BTW, I realised that our gang activity has been narrowed to only KTV. Weird huh? Maybe one day we should have a mass movie outing or what? But its also difficult now. Cos we all have different tastes for movies and stuff liao. So things get harder.

When are we going night cycling? Lets have something different rather than KTV lah. I finish exams on 13 April. Hoho. Big day!!

But through years of experience, I think that people are more free to meet up and organise outings before they finish exams, don't you think so?

Shall we spend next Friday night together? Then we can countdown to April Fools together. Haha. Maybe we go night cycling next Fri lah. Can?

Respond hor.

pEg

No comments: