03 March 2006

ladies and gentlemen...

i am back...

pheeeewww..

i just stepped into the comfort of my own home about an hour ago.. feels good to be home, with my family, my doggy and my darling sheh shi man photo again..

haha.. u know, i never fail to look at at least one of her pictures at night before i sleep at home.. she just make me so relax, so at ease, so in love... just imagine her say good night to me and i can sleep floating liao..

brunei was tough.. very tough.. i mean, i seldom say training is siong.. but let me warn jianwei, JST is damn bloody siong.. and this course got pilots and NDU there.. heard its compulsory for NDU to go too..

i can't say much about it here online, but just imagine being stuck in the jungle for 4 days 3 nights, no food, no bed, tonnes of bloodsucking flies and mosquitoes, many trees, one river that looks like a river of Milo and a ground of swampy mud up to your shin everywhere you go.. then immediately after that, you climb 7 "little" hills averaging 120 meters high each, with angle of elevation of about 65 degrees, and walk for about 8km with a field-pack weighing about 8kg..

whoa..

almost felt like breaking down there.. haha.. but im glad its over.. will tell ur more when i see u guys again..

by the way, im on for friday.. im dying for some entertainment and de-stress program too.. night cycling... erm, on hold first lar huh.. lets give my thighs and calfs a little rest first to recover.. otherwise, i am on for it too..

organise something this weekend! im free on saturday!!!

regards,
mak

No comments: