20 March 2006

here i come

我来也!


My weekend was packed, if you have read my blog. Haha. But I'm glad my that irritating project ended liao. But I need to start mugging le lah. So lagging.

13 April. Thats the day I will have my last paper. After that, muahahaa. SUMMER HOLIDAYS! I think I'll be working lah. Lobangs anyone?

This weekend I experienced life of a housewife and life of a hectic working woman. Frankly speaking, I prefer the housewife. But too bad lah, he say if I think he can support me then I can be housewife now. Means that, the answer is no, I cannot be housewife now. Say until wo hen nan yang zhe yang. where got?? Haha.

BTW, girls, wanna go exercise anot? Swim? I like so long never move my lazy ass liao. Jio me ok!

Dota and Maple is evil. Addictive. Stop it guys! Before the harm gets too too bad.

Yin, will do the foto for you when I'm not lazy. Hehe.

pEg

No comments: