03 March 2006

Overnight cycling!

hey!

Chay & I've temporary graduated! How excited!!! Keke... finally.... FINALLY. But u noe what... suddenly i think that i might miss exams cuz sometimes studying is fun esp when u're studying on something which interests u..

Okay enough of that. Over means over! *grinz*

It has been 2 weeks since we all meet up? Maybe not for e guys, but i meant all of us here... hmmm so ktv soon ya? I'm very tempted to sing nowadays!

Btw... during e mass conver just now, we talked abt overnight cycling right? Organisers will be me & chay. We'll put it on either a fri or sat night... not this wk or next. If there is, it'll be after next. Confirm can? Fri-17th Mar/Sat-18th Mar.

Venue at East Coast Park... we'll meet up for dinner 1st, then head off to ec, rent bike & cycle all e way... during e night, we can play pokers, truth/dare, secrets-telling sessions, or whatever programs u all can think of? Let's go cycle alright? I want to cycle! *beams*

But if u all dun like e idea, i dun mind. i can always look for others to go with me, altho it's quite hard, cuz no one ard me likes this idea whenever i mentioned it. It's so fun cycling throughout e cooling & windy night... romantic even if u've no lover, a form of distress, enjoy e breeze once in awhile is good, and also SUNRISE! Hopefully we can watch it from whatever direction we'll be facing la... haha.

Till then!

I've one good song to recommend here... 'zhi dui ni shuo' by JJ Lin! Sarang hae yo!

Get from me if u wan or go dl it! Nice!

Gtg!

Love, YIN...

No comments: