09 March 2006

"I suggest that Sushi buffet at Toa Payoh (Peg remember or not?) That time Megaa went, so I din really eat till very shuang.. I wan my revenge on the Sushis.. hahaha..."

30 Jul, 7.30pm-mak


"Mak, nose crooked ah? Haha. Did you watch the longest yard, can get the guy to push it back for you. Haha. K lah, I know its not funny. Take care la k? Can't imagine why you are so careless. Thats so unlike you lor. Anyway, I met someone called Denise during my diving trip. She said she was your first 3 months classmate. What a small world."

13 sep, 10.55pm-peg


"hm.. peggen, i dun remember the 187 ride home le leh.. die ar.. tink i drank too much le.. were we seated? did we tok about anything interesting? i only remembered seeing one NPCC CI on the bus.. tats all.. die le.. tink i cant drink too much le.. hahaha.."

18 may, 7.42pm-mak


"Ok, another thing is that, some of you may have received a weird message from Mak a few days ago. Can't remember when was that. He wanted me to help him explain that he was very depressed by some posting thingy. Exact details, let him tell you all himself lah. Cos I also can't really hear him yesterday cos there were kids running about and I had to stop him halfway cos my mum was trying to match-make me. -_-" Hah! Ok, so just to let you all know that Mak Jia Yuan is still well and fine, alive and kicking. And he is depressed no more cos everything is fine le. That I will let him tell you all also. If not he will have the excuse not to blog. Muahaha!"

06 Jul, 9.14am-peg


"I found it really funny. I don't know why. And I was glad. Cos I'm happy that you see me as a friend more than an ex-girlfriend so much that it slipped your mind. Thanks for that and kudos to our friendship. =)"

21 Aug, 8.26pm-peg




I hope we all can go back like how we used to BLOG.

Maybe can try to be less sarcastic, put down e strong ego, stop words like 'debate', 'shoot' appearing on ur mind, be more sensitive, be less sensitive, trust in e friendship, let whatever topic be just a topic for us to talk about, and not DEBATE about...

AND everything will be so fine!

I'm not here to be an angel or a saint... just wanna let u realise tat u still do care for each other as a frend, so why make things so complicated?

I seriously dunno what to do with this blog now. Someone's not gng to blog, and i believe in e coming future i'll be e only one blogging.

Just forgive & forget, treat it like 'OOPS i wronged u le... hee sorrie'. 'Haha nvm la... BIG sotong... u think i like to talk about u meh, idiot!'

Why can't this be e way?

PEACE okay...

YIN...

No comments: