12 March 2006

chevrons ktv!

hey!

i can't get to sleep, so here am i!

i think i'm too tired to sleep... maybe i'm tired... maybe i just wanna online for awhile 1st... maybe i dunno. hahaha. I'm very seh now... dunno wad to type. Talking abt 'seh', we haven drank for quite a long time le rte... i wonder when's our next stay-out? I wanna get drunk again! (ps:i'm just kidding)

I was telling mak, yu & hj just now maybe we could find one weekday to go sing at kbox, those heartland malls, like tpy or amk... 1st: kbox has ALL e new songs, more varieties. 2nd: we can rlly sing like siao... singing on weekdays at such heartland kbox usually can be extended, esp when we've many people. 3rd: i'm very free on all weekdays now, till 22nd mar. Hee. Kao lv yi xia!

I think my eyes are closing... i'm getting sleepy... and i'm gng to slp! Nights! Tata~

No comments: