08 March 2006

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT CUM APOLOGY

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT CUM APOLOGY

All readers, and especially to Peggen,

I am sorry if I caused any hurt or offences to any individual. But for Peggen, you seriously shouldn't be because it is not about you and D. I have long not cared and bothered about you and D - in fact, why should I? I have got better things to think about.

You might also want to realise that I have always treated you as my friend, and even more in the past, ever since we knew each other in Sec 2... Not a single time was I deliberately finding chance to shoot you down or whatever with the intent of hurting you.. Again, why should I? I treat everyone in the gang as my trusted good friends and buddies, but even so, my world do not just revolve around YOU, or you and D... I have my outside friends, my outside life and my outside things happening..

If its gonna be misunderstood or cause such things to happen, I will gladly cease blogging.. And with that, I have made up my mind to make this my last entry, on the tag and post board.. No more boring tortures and painful remarks for the world..

Finally, I regret the misunderstanding caused and hereby state that once again, it ain't refering to Peggen and D...

Regards,
mak

p/s: i guess this incident was the biggest surprise to me this week.. getting into trouble over no trouble and ultimately the one shot down.. learn from me..

No comments: