29 March 2006

Hey..

Just here to share a little joke with you all.

I just received a call from a "never see before number".

I picked up the phone and a female voice says, "hello, dear ah?"

(I actually expected the call to start with "dear ah?" also when I was walking to my phone to answer it. But not a female voice!)

I went, "hello?"

Then she "hello" again.

And I "hello" back.

Then she (obviously quite stunned to hear a female voice) went "err, xiao xin ah?"

At this point in time, can you imagine what happens if I said, "Oh, Xiaoxin is in the shower."

Hahahahaa. Watch too much TV le lah.

Of course I didn't lah. I told her "I think you got the wrong number".

But after I put down the phone, then I thought of all these. Haha. What will happen if I told her that her "dear" is in the shower at MY place. Hahhaaa.

But luckily I didn't do that. Cos what goes around comes around. I don't want to be pranked like that if I ever dial the wrong number. Tsk

pEg

No comments: