27 February 2006

Hey..

I'm here to keep this place alive.

I just had a presentation. Can breathe a little. Work is piling up cos its the second half of the term. And I allowed my work to actually pile up. Making me a little breathless now. (My threshold for handling work is different now, used to be much higher)

Anyway, I kinda missed you all leh. Haha. I only missed out one KTV session and it feels like I super long never join you all for outings and makes me feel kinda left out. Stupid thought, I know. HOW WILL YOU ALL EVER LEAVE ME OUT RIGHT? hehe.

Most of you would have probably 'graduated' by this weekend. Congrats. I still have 3 years (6 sems) + half a sem to go. =( I know I said I like studying. But still... I dunno lah! Conflicting thoughts.

ShiYin and I were thinking of a KTV this weekend. But I don't really dare to organise. For I fear I may be the one who back out last minute. I have a birthday party (yes, another 21) to attend on sat. So sat is out. Yin and I were thinking of Friday. So just to ask you all first.

This FRIDAY, 3 March, KTV, CHEVRONS (most prob).

ON?

BTW, talking about my bday party, when will Mak be back huh? Cos the birthday girl used to be a little (alot of than a little actually) crazy over MJY. She thinks he is oh-so-handsome and even asked me to pass birthday present to him before. So I was thinking she would probably still be happy and excited if Mak drops her a message. Haha. What a cheap and good present from ME! Haha.

That was just a joke. I am not so niao. And MJY may not be so powerful anymore.

Anyway, I have a number of Aquarian friends and I kinda clicked with Aquarians quite well. They seem to understand me, and I feel comfortable with them etc. But many at times, things they do/say makes me go HUH???

And Chay, I think you are one of them. I'm ok with sitting at FAJAR Mac (wat a place), chatting with you, talk to you about stuff which I will not be able to do so with probably the Cancerians in the gang. But sometimes things you do and say really make me see question marks. The below is an example.

But I did laugh. Laugh and ask myself why is Chay so 'cute'. Haha.

Jiayou lah.

Shiyin is PMS-ing and frustrated with herself for eating non-stop.
SiewYu is always making herself sit down and study instead of playing.
Delon is probably studying quite hard for our standard but to him, that is not enough.
Chay is probably busy praying for people receiving A level results rather than praying for himself.

Peggen is......
A little sian in class, taking a break in between a business plan presentation and a business law test, and hence trying to keep this blog alive.

I think I stepped into SMU with a wrong mentality. I thought it is quite slack compared to NTU (mugger paradise, to me). But I think I'm wrong. So please go tell those people receiving A level results about that. Especially people whom you know I don't want to see in my nice campus.

Thank you. (I did not pout and stamp feet and say she is not allowed in SMU. For God's sake, I am not so childish)

Disclaimer: All the above said are my own opinions. Choose to ignore me if you don't like to see what I've written. And I am open for discussions privately. I just don't like people to shoot me (and appear not to have).

And I should be PMS-ing soon/now. Just beware. Heh heh.

pEg

No comments: