01 February 2006

kee fong

I saw an old classmate today at BP plaza. I don't remember him having a younger brother. Please tell me that he does and that is not him.

At first I thought he freaking look like a 16 year old. Then when I came home and saw my 16 turning 17 brother, I changed my mind. He look like a 14 year old.

He is still carrying the small outdoor bag which I remember he used to carry. He is wearing those specs I think he got before he went Tekong. Those kind la.

One of our top students. Haiyo. How come KSS produce such a top student one. See this Mak JiaYuan also abit eccentric. hahaha. What happen to all our top students. Lucky Inez went US and is still alright.

But that only applies to those7 or 8 distinctions one lah. Those who get 4 distinctions one all become prettier day by day. haha. Like Yenfang, ShiYin and *ahem* yours truly. Hehe. Jian also 4 right? Also getting more and more suave day by day. so you see, 4 is a good number.

So little kiddos, aim for 4 distinctions. Its a good number. Haha.

Haha. I'm just kidding lah. Of course aim for more lah. The entire post is just kidding hor. No offence to those top students. And pls don't just aim for 4.

But seriously, no joke. I really think that person is Keefong. Have to go and ask him what "chang sheng bu lao yao" he eat. How come wouldn't age one.

haha.

And I know we don't cook at home. BUT I have rice at home lah. Mi tong cannot be empty. This my mama believe. Please don't go and buy. Don't be crazy. But the rice keep for how long liao I dunno lah. hahahaha.

pEg

No comments: