14 February 2006

happy valentine's day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

You are welcome, Chay. Just wash it properly and return them to me the way it is can already. I think guys who bake/cook for girls are damn sweet. But have to ask yourself if it is worth it anot. Only do it those people who you know will appreciate it I guess.

Say my picture scary? I think I have hideous pics of someoe hiding in the cupboard. You want to change it for you? Haha.

Rong, where you working now? We meet up next week k? Must must must! Wah... your Valentine's Day in KSS so happening one ah? Mine was always just another day. Just that during sec 4, I received a jigsaw puzzle from Des, which was a super overdue Christmas gift. Hah. Thats probably all that I can remember.

k lah, thats all for now. =D

till then.

pEg

No comments: