02 February 2006

It wasn't me

This is the third time i am saying this.

It wasnt me.

To explain why the tag is not posted by me, i got 2 reasons to clear my name.

1. Although my english is not very powerful, i am very concious about my spelling and i will not use sms language in my blog or tag if you all had notice my style of writing. First error "acutally", second word " juz" , third and fourth word " u tink". This shows that it wasnt me who tag this msg.

2. For every tag that is place in the board, IP address of the tagger will appear in the admin site. Which means that if we access to the chatbox and log in, we would be able to see the IP address of the poser "kf". Although the IP address is unable to tell us immediately who the tagger is, we are able to cross refer with the people who tag before in our site. Therefore the poser better come and clear my name before it stink the whole internet.


I know i am a rather bo liao person who always comes up with lame and sometime horny jokes, but i am already 20 years and 3 days old.

Sad chay

No comments: