10 February 2006

V day

In about 4 days time, V day will be here again.




Anyone looking forward to that day??


I dun think i will be looking forward to it and i seriously hope that the day will pass real quick.
Yeah real quick.

Let me recall the past V days that i had in my 20 Years of living.


Sec 3

The sch had some flowers selling activity and the ask the SLB ( they change the name now) people to organise it.
I bought 3 stalks for one of my classmate ( dun need to say who right? i pai seh to reveal her name) and she receive it right after morning assembly. Although she didnt treat me very nice last time, but she still thank me with a lovely smile.

Was it worth it?

YEAH!!!



Working after Os

As usual working in the factory is so damn monotonous, time consuming and with demanding superior, i doubt i can leave early the flowers that i bought the nite before to xxx (name censored to protect the identity of the recipient). Suprisingly, my superior agree and i was subsequently transferred to another line to do work. But another superior doesnt know about my situation and insisted that i work overtime. Conflict occur and i got screwed upside down by both parties but luckily i dun have to do overtime. Came back home to take a rest before meeting her at nite to pass her the flowers. She accepted the flowers and gave me a cute smile. After that she will be meeting another friend ( i think is a male. dun let me find out who he is or i will split his ass, ensuring the crack propagate to the front)

Worth it?

Yeah!!


To see someone you like smiling to you, is worth everything in the world.

Well, almost everything.




Had a talkcock session in the foodcourt with my male friends in sch foodcourt last week and one of them mention that V day is like 7th month getai to him.

Why?

He got to attend to many dates within the evening and all of them are in town. So he got to rush for a date at point A and after a short while, he will have move over to point B to meet another date.

Suddenly V day has degraded to such a unromantic date.

Not forgetting the capitalistic businessman will try all their means to siphon all our hardearn money ( all of it is my parents blood and sweat) so that we can impress the girls. Despicable, but as guys, we got no choice but to hand over our wallet obdiently.

No money no honey, no date no nothing. I think i will be studying in SP lib 5th floor on that day. If you are lonely on that day too, maybe can come and visit me. If we got luck, we may be able to catch some "monkeys" in the sch lib.

C.Y.C

No comments: