05 February 2006

ouch

My throat hurts when I woke up this morning.

And my morning is very very morning. Considering the fact that we sang til 1 and I slept at past 2.

Back to my throat. Must be ShiYin's fault. Make me siao with her and scream like mad. ALL YOUR FAULT. And yes, my darling, I'm calling you at 9.45am which is in 15 mins time. Call her 5 minutes earlier and she will ask you how come you call her so early. What an ass!

But well, yesterday was a blast. Hope you all had fun. Hope you all ate well. And hope you all don't get stomach upset. *evil grin* Sorry that my estimation was abit lousy. Sorry Yu there wasn't any food left. All the yao guis gobbled them up. But you finished my entire gong of BAH KUA!

Damn sian. In school on a Sunday morning. Still need to wait for late members. Its already 9.34. They are late for half an hour. I could have slept for half an hour more. And it make a hell lot of difference, you know!

I'm just gonna rant and rant until they all come. So I'm sorry your eyes have to suffer.

Just wanna comment something about Mak saying how well we know one another. I think thats kinda true. Considering how long we have known one another.

I've known Rong since Pri 2 when we were in the same class. Which means that this is the 13th year already!! OMG! Rong, we are so old.. Hah. But we only bacame good friends in Sec 3? Haha. Remember that Bio class I went over to sit with you and told you some "secret". I think thats when it started. Hahaa. So funny.

As for Yin, I think I knew of your existence since Sec 1 lah. And if I'm not wrong we are always in the same chinese class. The *ahem* best class. Muahaha. But we only really clicked after we graduated I guess. Haha. Remember the bus ride to Toa Payoh (for I dunno what) and we suddenly realise that we had so much to talk about. And I'm so glad we did, darling. *muak*

Okay... I'm not biased. I need to start work liao. The rest I'll continue "wo men de gu shi" when I'm free.

To be continued.

Stay tuned to www.gang-of-all.blogspot.com for interesting updates!!!

pEg

ps: im cranky when i dun slp enough. =D

No comments: