18 February 2006

I Not Stupid Too

When was the last time you praised someone?

When was the last time you were prasied by someone?

Very long ago?



Very inspiring words from the movie I Not Stupid Too.. I am very impressed by that movie and I must say it somehow reminds me alot about my own family.. Haiiizz... Jia Jia You Ben Nan Nian De Jing... Which family don't have a skeleton in their closet? But Jack Neo just simply has their beautiful ability to illustrate something which we cannot explain in words..

Impressive.

The show has the right mix of laughters, tears, violence and preachy-ness.. Somehow, I kinda like the theme song too.. Anyone has it in mp3 format? hahahaha..

I didn't cry.. But for a very long time, I did not feel my heart tremble and ache in the movie theater.. Somehow, i was swelling with pride when "Cheng Cai" (Shawn Lee) was holding his gold medal for fighting, standing in front of the Singapore Flag, in the middle of a super cool stadium.. That scene, I think, was the best scene in the entire film.. and like my friend suggested, Singapore should build just a cool stadium too, instead of the durians at the bay..

haha...

my mind just can't stop thinking of the Ah Ma that told the police she made a prank call, to help "Tom" and his "Father".. The police also very cute in the movie.. damn hilarious..

Great show!

regards,
mak

No comments: