16 February 2006

The World's changing.. But for better or worse?

The World's changing..

But for better or for worse?

Damn it.. on the context of people becoming gay, or rather, the society acceptance of gays and lesbians, i would say thats a change for the worse.. A lot worse than the complicated society it was before this boy-boy or girl-girl relationships become "normal"...

But first thing first, i must give credit to the people who did this video, who by the way, are my juniors.. I seen a few of my juniors in the clip, including of girl who was a CBNH in my J2 year.. haha, so definitely, the film was done when I graduated.. regarding the "real" people in real life, i didn't know about this incident at all..

back to the people who did this short film, i must say, their efforts are commendable! trust me, i have done numerous of video clips before and helped in some short films productions for a friend in Poly.. a 5 minute film can take 5 days to make.. every angle, every shot, every prop in the scene must play a role, must have a meaning and must portray an intention... this film, on that aspect -- the production and making -- is definitely a thumbs up!

otherwise, the whole gay story just made my hair stand almost throughout the movie.. i, being the old-fashioned, traditional and conservative guy that i am, simply cannot understand gay-ness or other kind of same-gender-relationships... at most of the scenes in the film, i was knitting my brows together, mumbling to myself, "Oh gross.. This is gay shit..."

yes, similarly as peggen, i feel sad... whereas she may be sad for the gay lover who wasn't reciprocated, i on the other hand, sincerely feel damn sad for his mother.. firstly, is due to the loss of a child.. bai fa ren song hei fa ren can never be a thing to be happy about..

the second reason requires some role-playing.. imagine yourself to be a parent of a child.. say imagine you have a son.. and one day, he comes home from college and tells you he loves his classmate, David.. and he just broke up with his ex-boyfriend Tommy because Tommy has got a small dick..

Holy Bananas! If i don't die of heart attack, i might just whack him till he die... same as the show's mother, i will ask him (ask god, ask my wife, ask my parents, ask my dog, ask my sofa, ask my toilet bowl..), WHY?

"Wo zhi xiang zhi dao, WEI SHE ME?"

third reason, WHY PORTRAY THE ANDERSON JUNIOR COLLEGE STUDENTS' COUNCIL PRESIDENT AS A GAY!?!?!

I am quite pissed and offended by that.. if he is a gay council MEMBER, maybe still can say "Aiyah, its just a show"... but hey, I was a S.C. Pres... and i wanna say, Council Presidents from AJC are definitely not gay.. no doubt they are good looking, cool, charismatic, charming and all.. but they won't like guys if they are guys.. Like the movie "Memoirs of a Geisha" mentioned, "Eels like to visit caves once in a while.." , i think 2 eels definitely cannot be right...

furthermore, good quality guys like me already have trouble finding girls.. imagine if girls now have more options! initially, girls could only choose guys, which make up 51% of the worlds population.. now they get to choose from 100% of the population! how to find girlfriends like that!!!!

Well, still, thanks to Peggen for introducing this film.. at least i know it exist now.. if not next time people giggle when i say i was AJ SC President i also won't know why the F they giggle... damn..

to me, gay-ness is against my family upbringing, against my religion, against myself..

yucks! my heart can never "yearn" for a man.. How to!?!?!

*shakes head*

chay, i agree with you totally.. society is a scary place now..

if AJ is gonna be labelled "Gay College", i ain't letting my brother go there anymore..

hmmmm... if this can happen in college, when all it takes is just some Orientation Games, i think its gonna happen in the army too... hahahaha! in here, guys bath, eat, sleep, shit, train togehter...

damn, i am locking my door when i sleep!

BUT, as a practical guy, if any gays wanna give me presents, i will accept lah.. Hey, its rude to throw away people's gifts leh.. and its hurtful to turn people's gifts down.. but take note, the gift got to be above S$5 in value ok? hahahahahaha!

i am back home from camp.. coz i am down with stomach flu.. have been LS-ing for the whole day.. sian..

regards,
mak

No comments: